Audio / Video Forensics
Unlike other forms of forensic evidence, audio and video recordings can provide a real-time, eyewitness account of a crime so investigators can watch or hear what transpired. For instance, a surveillance video captures a bank robbery in progress, or a hidden camera records an undercover sting operation. Over the past decade, sources of recorded audio and video that can assist in an investigation have increased exponentially. Closed-circuit television systems (CCTV) and video and audio recorders can be found in businesses, at traffic intersections, parking lots, bank machines, on police-vehicle dashboards and of course, in cell phones
Services in this vertical are as under
- Stills from the video.
- Video Enhancement / Speed adjustment.
- Audio & Video enhancement.
- Speed adjustment & noise removal.
- Audio Video Authentication for signs of editing/tampering.
- Audio Transcription (printed & /or Subtitled Video).
- Audio & Video Analysis.
- Damaged Audio & Video Cassette Tape Restoration.
- Damaged tape repair (Audio / Video).
- Improvement of Audio Intelligibility.
- Improvement of Still Image Evidence.
Speech Technology Center is the leading developer of voice and multimodal biometric systems, as well as solutions for audio and video recording, processing, and analysis. With one of the largest R&D teams in the industry and more than 25 years of experience, Speech Technology Center is well known for solutions implemented by some of the largest international companies in banking, security, telecom, and public sectors.
World-famous audio forensic products and solutions from the technological leader of the industry
Facial Recognition Solutions
State-of-the-art technologies for real-time recognition and identification of individuals based on their facial features
Speech Technology Center introduces its brand new technologies for compact and large scale biometric solutions
Audio Forensic Tools:
IKAR Lab is a professional hardware and software solution for advanced speech signal analysis. It provides the capabilities to perform a multitude of valuable audio processing, analysis, audio restoration, and voice comparison functions. IKAR Lab makes it possible to perform an in-depth analysis of voice and speech by numerous visualization tools, automated and human-assisted comparison instruments.
- Text Transcription And Speech Segmentation
- Multi-window Interface
- Signal Comparison
- Working With Projects
- Detecting Speech And Noises
- Signal Analysis
- Speaker Marking
Video Forensic Tools: Kinesense
- 24×7×365 Help Desk / Security Operations Center
- Customer need-centric solutions
- Expertise on network, server, storage, virtualization, application and database
- Strong OEM Partnership
- Dedicated Partner Account Manager
- Experienced technical team for support
- Proactive monitoring and alerts
- The most competitive pricing
Our Case Studies
Speak With Our Expert ..!!
Call us now on +91 89800 05006
Here is a glimpse of our recent alliances.