With the rapid advancement of spyware and hacking strategies, healthcare organizations are moving towards Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) to detect and address security holes.
Also, did you know? That data breach caused USD 4.2 million as per a recent report by IBM. Moreover, a security breach is a horror show for any healthcare system that relies heavily on people’s trust and confidence. VAPT is one of the ways that can save you from such security hazards.
However, if you believe in the experts, you can always stay ahead of the hackers. Also, some of the best VAPT companies in India provide free consultancy in case you are in doubt. Still in doubt! Worry not! This article will highlight some of the key benefits of configuring VAPT in your healthcare system. Let’s get started!
What is VAPT?
It is, more particularly, an accumulation of security forces aimed at navigating security flaws in systems, clients, and infrastructure.
The point to keep in mind here is that the two services, Vulnerability Assessment, and Penetration Testing, have distinct purposes. Both offerings are created to accomplish distinct but interrelated targets.
In more specifics, Vulnerability Assessment scans the digital assets and notifies organizations about pre-existing flaws. Penetration test exploits the vulnerabilities in the system & determines the security gaps.
Why Does Your Healthcare System Need VAPT?
Applications used in the healthcare industry contain sensitive information about patients and their medical history. Moreover, the whole organization operates on the notion of keeping and preserving all the patient’s data as their top-notch priority.
Apart from this, technology is evolving with a wink of an eye. If you want your organization to stay on pace here are some more technical aspects of why your organization needs VAPT.
- Identifies vulnerabilities and risks in healthcare applications and network infrastructure.
- Prevent Sensitive data
- Keep consumer/patient information and data safe with appropriate security logins.
- Uphold the brand’s reputation and stay ahead of the pirates.
- Acquire compliance while keeping a distance from any legal issues.
- One of the biggest benefits of implementing VAPT is that it can save your healthcare capital from flowing into the pits of recovery (potential attacks).
- You may have been relying on an empty security mechanism. VAPT helps in analyzing the wins and downs of your current security framework.
- Stay ahead of the game, and focus on other relevant medical tasks while hiring a company to do your VAPT and other required measures.
Benefits of Trusting ECS for Conducting VAPT
While VAPT is no longer an alien concept in our country. However, it is still hard to find that one-stop solution. One that is not just concerned about business but truly educates you about it. One that serves and answers all your doubts and dilemmas while ensuring full accountability.
ECS, on the other hand, believes in delivering success to its institutional clients while staying accountable for all their doubts and puzzles. We also provide a one-stop solution for all cyber risks to ensure you don’t have to run around.
That’s not it! Here are a bunch of other pointers which will tell why ECS is the Best VAPT service provider in India
- Get detailed insights on how to fix vulnerabilities along with videos.
- A better knowledge of the underlying holes that can cause potential attacks.
- Get risk scores with easy and efficient reports.
- Experience the power of automated and manual scanning merged to get the best output.
- Stay ahead of the game with our top-notch security mechanisms.
Precaution is better than cure! Instead of sinking into the debts of recovery, compensation, and legal reports caused by the data breach. It is better to be proactive and hold on to experts for executing VAPT in your healthcare organization. On a constant schedule, it can be feasible to identify resources and expertise, facilities that incorporate flaws that need to be refined and improved.
It stands to reason to touch highly skilled safety advisors to undertake VAPT testing for the same aim your patients visit your organization for a yearly medical assessment. Furthermore, you could indeed say that their health is completely fine; however, an expert can perform tests to spot dangers that they might be unaware of.