Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
Is Your Website or Network Secured?
Defend Your Organization from Intrusion Attacks
A network security consultant performs a VAPT as the first stage in providing consulting services to businesses. However, in addition to these foundation-building exercises, businesses must also perform network security audits or assessments on a regular basis to ensure better security of the complete IT Infrastructure.
Why VAPT is required?
The evolving tools, tactics and procedures used by cybercriminals to breach networks mean that it’s important to regularly test your organization’s cybersecurity.
VAPT helps to protect your organization by providing visibility of security weaknesses and guidance to address them. VAPT is increasingly important for organizations wanting to achieve compliance with standards including the GDPR, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
A vulnerability assessment refers to the process of identifying, classifying, and prioritizing vulnerabilities that are specific to computer systems, web applications, digital assets, and network infrastructures. Vulnerability Assessment is a comprehensive scanning through various security validations to locate the vulnerable flaws in the pre-existing code.
Penetration testing is the practice of testing a computer system, network or web application to find security vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit. The primary goal of a pen test is to identify weak spots in an organization’s security posture, as well as measure the compliance of its security policy. The Penetration Testing process is complicated when compared to the Vulnerability Assessment.
Solutions We Offer
Web Application VAPT
Nowadays, companies are moving their most critical business and applications process on the web. Web Application VAPT is security testing methods for security holes or vulnerabilities in web applications, browser-based applications and corporate websites. Web Application steps in to address the security flaws left in the development and production of web applications and APIs.
Mobile Application VAPT
Mobile application VAPT test is to identify exploitable vulnerabilities in code, system, network, application, databases, Api’s, etc before hackers are able to discover and exploit them. Downloading and then using malicious apps can showcase the potential risk to both yourself as well as your company as the untested apps might contain security bugs that can make the data vulnerable. Mobile Application VAPT will uncover all these vulnerabilities.
IT Network VAPT
Network VAPT is the assessment procedure that is conducted by safety experts. The primary objective for a network VAPT test is to identify exploitable vulnerabilities in networks, systems, hosts and network devices (ie: routers, switches & firewalls) before hackers are able to discover and exploit them. Network penetration testing will reveal unauthorized access to sensitive data or even take-over systems for malicious/non-business purposes.
How do we help your organization?
- Code Vulnerability Assessment
- VAPT & Audit
- Vulnerability Compliance
One of the essential tools in recognizing new cyber threats is Code Vulnerability which is often neglected by the organization. We take care of it & thereby assuring threat-free database and security.
We have state-of-the-art infrastructure and tools to help your organization with qualitative methods in identifying the threats and attacks with our brilliance and knowledge.
Benefits of VAPT
- Identifies vulnerabilities and risks in your web/mobile applications and networking infrastructure.
- Helps to understand loopholes or errors that can lead to major cyber-attacks.
- Helps to achieve compliance certifications
- Validates the effectiveness of current security safeguards.
- Quantifies the risk to the internal systems and confidential information.
- Provides detailed remediation steps to detect existing flaws and prevent future attacks.
- Protects the integrity of assets in case of existing malicious code hidden in any of them.
Additional Audit Services provides by ECS:
- Asset management and classification
- Business continuity management
- Environmental and physical security
- Human resources security
- Incident management
- Information security
- Information systems
- Internal policy compliance
- Legal compliance
- Operations management
- Security access controls
- Security organization and personnel
- 24×7×365 Help Desk – Network / Security Operations Center
- Security need-centric solutions
- Expertise on network, server, storage, virtualization, application, and database
- Strong OEM Partnership
- Experienced technical team for support
- Proactive monitoring and alerts
- The most competitive pricing
Our Case Study
LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
To find out more about our VAPT services
Here is the glimpse of our recent alliances.