This Bank has a spectacular growth in the nearly 40 years of time span having more than 20+ branches across the state. The bank is providing salient features that helped the bank in acquiring a unique position amongst the co-operative banks. It is the leading financial group in retail banking.
- Support multi-OS endpoints
- Improve efficiency across the workforce and eliminate paper
- The customer required a secured app for bankers
- There are approx. 65000 customers, due to the increasing cyber fraud, IP infringement and malware
- It is prominent to consider Mobile Device Security Management for the financial group.
- Our Experts advised having Secured third-party business apps
- ECS Provided the support that strictly having security requirements with VPN, encryption, and device policy enforcement.
- ECS Mobile device management also includes data loss prevention protocol.
Products that we provided: ECS MDM, Android Enterprise, Tunnel, Email+
- ECS offered user productivity, Android management, Windows Laptop management
- Maintains centralized control for nearly 1000’s of Android and Windows devices
- Optimize all business processes for mobile devices and laptops, eliminating paperwork
- Enable seamless collaboration and improve customer service across a global infrastructure
- Bank was able to more safely utilize its Core banking, including Net Banking, mobile banking as well as its internal transaction payment apps.
- Helped the Bank to realize that safeguarding a particular Business-Critical zone without proper Network segmentation and the suitable integration won’t be able to guarantee overall Network Security & Integrity.
- The leading group’s overall system was highly secured with ECS Mobile deceive Management.
ECS has offered Mobile device security to Android and Windows mobile devices. A comprehensive, robust, and secured management is set by ECS that helped bank secure their sensitive data. Our Network Security & Integrity helped the bank to match with banking standards of RBI Cybersecurity mandate as per the guidelines.