Experience the state-of-the-art SCADA Security, Firewall and IPS Services at ECS.
SCADA SECURITY stands for /Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition’ Security, modern and growing cyber security practice of gathering and monitoring real-time data amongst the industries. It is capable of recording real-time data and logs for the industrial processes both locally and remotely.
The cyber security platform is quite enormous. SCADA Security allows the organizations to have systematic planning, direction, operation and management of the project system without compromising with the security and technology assets.
Why SCADA Security?
- Enhances Professional Security
- Comprehensive threat scrutiny & remediation
- Reduces the cost of business disruption
- Long-term oversight for the benefit of the organization
Why ECS for SCADA Security Services?
- We choose the right system and network integration for your organization
- We are well-prepared for any environmental hazards
- We maintain the security threat records and remediate it
- We develop a VAPT framework for your organization.
- We help to reduce your organization’s disruptive cost
- We focus on long-term benefit and association.
Just like SCADA Security, SCADA firewall plays a vital role in protecting the organization’s assets and data. A SCADA Firewall is a mechanism that is used to control as well as monitor the traffic, to and from a network. A Firewall helps in protecting the devices on the network without hampering the speed, security and operational tasks.
At ECS, we have designed a new type of SCADA Firewall for organizations that are distributed throughout the SCADA environment. Our designed Firewall system will control and manage the traffic between the Trust, Untrusted and the Decentralized Zones. It helps in detecting any threats or malicious activity that are initiated by outside or untrusted parties/hosts from reaching the internal Local Area Network (LAN).
ECS SCADA Security offers intelligent industrial protection solutions that every business owner needs to know. Our Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) sensors help in detecting malicious activity by both preventing as well as managing it from delivering any damage during the entire lifecycle attack process.
Why SCADA IPS?
- Engineering and preventing malicious activities
- Detection and repair threats using modular inspection capabilities
- VAPT detection
- Hacking and vulnerability protection
- Dynamic threat or incident response
- 24×7×365 Help Desk / Security Operations Center
- Customer need-centric solutions
- Expertise on network, server, storage, virtualization, application and database
- Strong OEM Partnership
- Dedicated Partner Account Manager
- Experienced technical team for support
- Proactive monitoring and alerts
- The most competitive pricing