The Company is an Omni-channel contact center solution and services partner. This Software Development Company has an in-house technology team that enables us to deliver technology-enabled IT solutions and services. The company provides solutions and services to clients across various industry verticals such as Banking, Insurance, Edtech, Fintech, Retail, e-commerce, automobile, etc
- Amid of COVID Pandemic, The Company allowed 100+ employees to work from home. Employees have different locations, different internet connections, unsecured and open-ended networks.
- To Secure Client’s Data, software, application, codes are mandated for Software Development Company, so they wanted to avoid big data risk and data breach in their internal or external network.
- The customer required the below mentions solutions to mitigate their challenges:
- Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) for all operating system such as Linux, Mac, Windows and Android.
- Disk Encryption: To protect the code and convert it into unreadable that cannot be deciphered by unauthorised people.
- Patch management security for all the vulnerable software and application.
- Secured Remote Access Platform
- Hassle-free Endpoint Management for safe environment.
- Centralized Domain Control & Centralized System Logs
- Active Directory Service: Arranging Data into logical hierarchies and providing security certifications
How ECS provided solution?
- ECS Provided “Accops- work from home solution” as a complete package to resolve all the challenges of the client.
- Our Expert deploys the solutions in the customer network and do the required customization as per the requirement.
- Provide adequate security mapping and posture for their IT network.
- Secured Patch management helped them to update the patch, to avoid vulnerabilities.
- Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) helped them to secure sensitive data from their all device. Secure usage of data is mandatory when using server data from a remote locations as well as the office networks.
- All internal applications were virtualized and corporate data was secured
- Secure access to the virtualized applications and data was provided using the application access gateway
- Instead of different OEM solutions to manage all solutions, ECS Provided only one single OEM solution
- ECS provided customize solution as per the client’s requirement.
- ECS updated anti-virus software and making sure all updated security patches are downloaded.
- The Client was happy & satisfied by the ECS all-in-one solution which helped the client to level up their security patch, mitigate the vulnerabilities and data leakage preventive.