What does Tier 4 Data Center mean?
A Tier 4 data center is an enterprise-class data center tier with redundant and dual-powered instances of servers, storage, network links, and power cooling equipment. It is the most advanced type of data center tier, where redundancy is applied across the entire data center computing and non-computing infrastructure.
A Tier 4 data center is also known as a Level 4 data center.
Insight of Tier 4 Data center
Being an enterprise-class data center, Tier 4 data center guarantees 99.995 percent availability with just 26.3 minutes of downtime per year. Tier IV data centers, which offer 2N redundant power and cooling. Tier 4, represents the highest level of performance.
Of the many advantages provided by a Tier 4 Data Center, a significant feature is a Fault-tolerant functionality. This enables the site infrastructure to sustain unplanned failures that would otherwise adversely affect the critical load. Being fault-tolerant, the computer equipment of a Tier 4 Data Center will not be impacted if there is a single failure of any distribution element or capacity component. The system will automatically respond to prevent further disaster on-site. The Tier 4 Data Center also has multiple distribution paths that can serve the site’s computer equipment simultaneously.
Is a Tier IV Data Center Right for Your Business?
Not all small businesses need to immediately jump to the exceptional capability and reliability of a Tier IV data center right away. The cost could prove to be significant when compared with lower-tier data centers. However, there may be some businesses that need the features and benefits of a Tier IV data center. In many cases, Tier III services offer very similar downtimes to Tier IV services and can help a small business with a limited budget make the right decision. The confidential data can be stored in a Tier IV data center or on-premise data center while public data is stored in a less secure and more budget-friendly option.
The Tier 4 Data Center has come to be known to be reliable and robust and represents the highest level of reliability, security, and availability among all the Tiers which makes it the ideal choice for corporations.
ECS Tier 4 Data Centre Service Provider Features:
- ECS Tier 4 Data center in Gujarat with State-of-Art Technologies
- 2N+1 fully redundant infrastructure
- 96-hour power outage protection
- Fire detection and suppression systems
- High-level physical security, biometric access management
- Diverse connectivity features and carrier-neutral
- Customer SLA for availability: Up to 99.999
- TIA: 942 Rated 4 -Fault-Tolerant Site Infrastructure with Lowest annual downtime
- 24×7×365 Help Desk
- 24×7×365 monitoring of collocated IT Assets
- Network Operations Centre as well as Security Operation Centre
where our enthusiast expert team happy to help you anytime.
- The most competitive pricing
We can conclude that a Tier 4 Data Center indicates the most robustly designed data center.
- Budget: This can be the determining factor for many businesses. In many cases, a hybrid solution of on-premise or multiple cloud data centers may be the right choice.
- Security: Does the type of data being stored require the features and benefits offered by a Tier IV data center?
- Flexibility and scalability: On-premise data centers are customizable but may lack the scalability needed from growing businesses. Can a cloud-based data center help alleviate this problem?
If you’d like more support selecting the right data center for your organization, please don’t hesitate to connect ECS Data Centre Experts.
Ready to See How ECS Data Centre Can Help You?