Security Operations Center
ECS serves as your reliable SOC house for the early detection and management of cyber activities.
A SOC (Security Operations Center) is the house that takes the responsibility of recording, managing and analyzing the organization’s security on an ongoing basis. The service provides companies with the knowledge and skills necessary to combat cybersecurity threats. SOC goals are entirely professional and visionary.
Why ECS as your SOC center?
Our SOC team tracks and analyzes activity on servers, endpoints, networks, applications, databases, websites, and other technology systems & also able to monitor network traffic, endpoints, logs, security events, so that analysts, can use this information to identify vulnerabilities and prevent breaches.
- 24×7×365 Help Desk / Security Operations Center
- Integration and supervision of the company’s traffic flow
- Consolidation & centralization of security functions
- Offers Managements of vulnerabilities reported by automated & analysis tool
- Proactive sorting and prioritizing alerts
- The most competitive pricing
Our Case Study
Here is the glimpse of our recent alliances.