Trusting ECS as your Channel Partner Program
ECS stands as your strategic and trustworthy cloud hosting provider. Our channel partner program is defined for hosting customer’s needs by trusting us and Alibaba (Public Cloud). We offer an exceptional level of support and guidance to our valuable clientele, who put forth their trust in our program.
How Does it Work?
After enrolling with our ECS Partner Program, you will get a regular single payment reflecting the funds added across all your referred accounts. We pay a simple lifetime commission of up to 20% (minimum is 10%) based on the monthly revenue you generate. It’s very transparent and means you don’t need to invest a lot of time in auditing and management.
What Do You Gain?
- Exclusive ECS and Alibaba collateral to support your customers
- Lifetime commissions on your monthly business.
- Additional support from our sales & customer service teams
- The ability to offer your customers a strong portfolio of cloud services
- across various cloud locations worldwide
We serve the ECS Partner Program for a valid reason. It’s because it’s a two-way interaction between our companies. Customers choose ECS because of our support and reliability. Our technical and management team will assist you with cloud architecture queries, customer migrations and more. It’s this teamwork that can build success and a win-win situation for both of us.
- 24×7×365 Help Desk / Security Operations Center
- Customer need-centric solutions
- Expertise on network, server, storage, virtualization, application and database
- Strong OEM Partnership
- Dedicated Partner Account Manager
- Experienced technical team for support
- Proactive monitoring and alerts
- The most competitive pricing
- Leading Cloud Provider in China and rising as the influential
- cloud service solutions across the globe.
- The world’s largest hybrid cloud infrastructure
- A Top player in the cloud computing industry in the world
- Higher speed, better security and smarter AI and IoT support.
- Record breaking performance with minimal latency sharing a global network of 14 data centers