Yoga is a 5,000-year-old tradition from India.In Sanskrit, the word ‘Yoga’ signifies join or to unite, which symbolizes the union of body, mind, and soul which recursion to the positive aura around us. As per Yogic scriptures, the practice of Yoga leads to the union of individual consciousness with that of the Universal Consciousness, indicating a perfect harmony between the mind and body, Man & Nature.
Yoga incorporates physical, mental, and spiritual pursuits to achieve harmony of the body and mind. Yoga Introduces you to a way of re-discovering yourself a sense of completeness gets in tune with life!
Yoga Induces a Good Sleep, helps to Boost Immunity and long-term health benefits. Yoga Day, also popular as- World- Yoga Day or International Yoga day is commemorated worldwide almost in all the countries. United Nations (UN) General Assembly announced publically 21st of June as a World’s Yoga Day (International Yoga Day) on the 11th of December in 2014.
At ECS we celebrate International Yoga Day at our office. Our Company President Mr. Mahesh Vaidya took a session of Basic Yoga and Pranayama by Video Conference.
International Day of Yoga – Major Benefits of Yoga:
- It heals your inner- wounds and provides you a state of self-assurance.
- To connect the people with nature by practicing yoga.
- To win overall health challenges through regular yoga practice.
- To promote good mental health and physical health of people through yoga practice.
- Very necessary and effective for all those who are a victim of fatigue, anxiety, stress, and unconsciousness.
- It improves respiration, energy, and vitality.
- It increases flexibility, muscle strength, and tone.
- It Fosters Mental Calmness and Body Relaxation.
Best Practice: Yoga practice including breath control, simple meditation, and the acceptance of certain physical postures. If it is practiced on a daily basis (in the early morning) can cure any type of disease and health issue.